Are you utilising full funnel creator activity?
If creators open the door for brands to reach a target audience, then creator licensing is the megaphone to make sure the message is loud and clear.
What is creator licensing?
Creator licensing is when a creator gives advertising permissions to a brand to use their handle, audience, and content. Done via Spark Ads on TikTok and Branded Content Ads on Meta, it typically involves putting paid spend behind a creator’s post and using it as part of a paid social campaign.
Why do it?
By combining the power of paid social targeting with creator trust, brand’s are able to:
- Reach all the right people, including and beyond the creator’s followers
- Leverage more native-looking content which we know people engage and trust over brands
- Creators make engaging content and licensing allows for light-touch modification e.g. adding a CTA such as a link to site to capture engaged audiences and encourage conversion
By doing this, we are able to utilise creator content across the funnel from maximising reach through to performance-driven results (typically at a lower cost and with stronger results than brand-owned content).
Don’t just take our word for it
Take a look at the results we’ve generated for clients:
- Portmeirion Meta Ads // 75% increase in CTR
- Virgin Money Meta and Spark Ads // 16k links clicks to site
- learndirect Spark Ads // 362% ROAS
The best part?
Journey Further’s Influencer and Paid Media teams have 50+ experts to make sure that you’re leveraging your organic influencer strategy and utilising creator content to achieve your goals.